The Small Fries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Small Fries

UKX Travian Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro

Male Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-07

The Application Empty
PostSubject: The Application   The Application Empty11/12/08, 11:39 pm

Note: You do NOT need to register on the forum to apply.

To apply copy this and paste it to a new topic in this forum.

In order to apply please fill out this forum in its entirety; if not filled out properly it will be ignored:

1 ) What is you in game username? and coordinates? (

2 ) How did you find our alliance, or who told you to apply? (

3 ) How active are you, how many times do you log on a day? And for how long? (

4 ) Are you being attacked? If so, by who, and why? (

5 ) What other alliances have you been in this round? And why did you leave? (

6 ) What is your past travian experience? (

7 ) How many macemen does it take to kill a rat with all surviving? (

8 ) How many crannys do you need? And how many do you have? (

9 ) Which tribe is the best defenders? (

10)Last but not least, why do you want to join our alliance?(
Back to top Go down
https://tsmf.forumotion.net
gunner49

The Application Empty
PostSubject: application   The Application Empty07/03/09, 03:30 am

1 ) What is you in game username? and coordinates? (name:gunner49er co-ordinates:-29/-150.

2 ) How did you find our alliance, or who told you to apply? (i found the alliance because there is a player near me (kevirl).

3 ) How active are you, how many times do you log on a day? And for how long? (i log on every 2 hours.

4 ) Are you being attacked? If so, by who, and why? (no havent been attacked.

5 ) What other alliances have you been in this round? And why did you leave? (none so far.

6 ) What is your past travian experience? (played on this server 3 time before and became quite successful best was rank 400ish.

7 ) How many macemen does it take to kill a rat with all surviving? (i have no idea but as many as it takes.

8 ) How many crannys do you need? And how many do you have? (u only need 1 and i have 1 but wen ur warehouse gets to bout 35000 its no point in having a cranny.

9 ) Which tribe is the best defenders? (gauls.

10)Last but not least, why do you want to join our alliance?(i wish to play along side experienced players
Back to top Go down
gunner49

The Application Empty
PostSubject: application   The Application Empty07/03/09, 03:31 am

1 ) What is you in game username? and coordinates? (name:gunner49er co-ordinates:-29/-150.

2 ) How did you find our alliance, or who told you to apply? (i found the alliance because there is a player near me (kevirl).

3 ) How active are you, how many times do you log on a day? And for how long? (i log on every 2 hours.

4 ) Are you being attacked? If so, by who, and why? (no havent been attacked.

5 ) What other alliances have you been in this round? And why did you leave? (none so far.

6 ) What is your past travian experience? (played on this server 3 time before and became quite successful best was rank 400ish.

7 ) How many macemen does it take to kill a rat with all surviving? (i have no idea but as many as it takes.

8 ) How many crannys do you need? And how many do you have? (u only need 1 and i have 1 but wen ur warehouse gets to bout 35000 its no point in having a cranny.

9 ) Which tribe is the best defenders? (gauls.

10)Last but not least, why do you want to join our alliance?(i wish to play along side experienced players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Application   The Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Small Fries :: General :: Application-
Jump to: